Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More comcast for me

Guys,

FYI.....

I just ordered comcast high speed internet service for my home, to go with
my comcast cable TV/DVR. I will be paying $33/mo. for each of these two, so
$66 and the extra ten for the DVR. I am cancelling my verizon wireless as
my internet provider because it has givne me too many problems and costs me
$80/month. I am still keeing my T-moblie cell phone service, because then I
don't have to have a land line phone, and I take my cell with me everywhere.

Comcast is a Utah based company and they are beating the competition in this
market hands down.

Love to all.....a happier camper to be Nev

_________________________________________________________________
Search�Your way, your world, right now!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

No comments: